Sunday 28 May 2017

You know I hate crowded cold places.

Once someone I loved told me that I was too much.  That I thought too much. I talked too much. I felt too much. "That's deep B" he would say while darting his eyes away from me. Did he know I made art out of him? From the way he talked, touched, smiled and laughed, down to his sad eyes. I drowned him in my words. Poured love into his broken cracks. I learned to dance in his thunderstorms.

I didn't flinch once when you looked me in the eyes, did you know that? The times you pierced nails into my heart and hit me with your ice cold words. I stood my ground with a painted smile. All through the silent nights where I felt so lonely in your company that even your touch couldn't cure it. I kept my silence. I allowed you to be a man when you was nothing but a boy.

 Loving you was like being in hell but still feeling oh so cold. There was no place for me in your heart, you know I hate crowded cold places.

No comments:

Post a Comment