Friday 18 July 2014

20 years of Forrest Gump

Hey guys!

On 6th of July it was the 20th anniversary of one of my all time favourite movies – FORREST GUMP. Everything about this movie is flawless. Tom Hanks especially. Everything about that man is perfection! PERFECTION I TELL YOU!! 




Here is some of my favourite quotes and scenes from the movie. You're welcome!! 


Forrest and Jenny.  ( heartbreaking scene. sob). The love Forrest had for Jenny always breaks my heart. He loved her despite all her flaws. Such a beautiful pure love. 


Forrest: Mama always said, dying was a part of life. I sure wish it wasn't.


When Forest finds out he is a father.


Forrest: My momma always said, "Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.


"I'm not a smart man, but I know what love is."


Forrest: My Mama always said you've got to put the past behind you before you can move on.


Dear God, make me a bird. So I could fly far far far away from here.


Forrest: That day, for no particular reason, I decided to go for a little run. So I ran to the end of the road. And when I got there, I thought maybe I’d run to the end of town. And when I got there, I thought maybe I’d just run across Greenbow County. And I figured, since I run this far, maybe I’d just run across the great state of Alabama. And that’s what I did. I ran clear across Alabama. For no particular reason I just kept on going. I ran clear to the ocean. And when I got there, I figured, since I’d gone this far, I might as well turn around, just keep on going. When I got to another ocean, I figured, since I’d gone this far, I might as well just turn back, keep right on going. 

Bubba goes home :( 


And the last but not the least, one of the BEST scenes in any movie. Ever. 
RUN, FORREST, RUN! 

No comments:

Post a Comment