Monday 24 August 2015

Oh Italy

Heyoooo I'm back! Just returned from Massa Lubrense, town in Sorrento Coast, Italy.

I had the most awesome time in Italy, everything was truly amazing, from its culture and food to its coffee and ice cream, Italy won my heart.

I drank endless amounts of coffee, ate every pasta and pizza in sight, drunk every cocktail on the bar menu (hello all inclusive), sunbathed (yet hardly caught any tan - pale girl problems), wandered around town like a typical tourist, camera in one hand, Italian-English translation book in the other and completed my bridesmaid duties (my best friend got married out there - it was a beautiful wedding, and yes, I cried. Don't judge me, I am a sucker for weddings!).

                     

Here are few photos I took that will make you understand my new-found love for Italy. (Be warned- you might be really really tempted to book a trip to Italy.)


















image credit - http://data.whicdn.com/images/54291338/large.gif 




No comments:

Post a Comment