Wednesday 5 November 2014

Mean Girls Reunion to awesome up your day!

Mean Girls fans rejoice!

Can we please take a moment to appreciate this awesome awesome awesome ten year reunion!!



Entertainment Weekly gathered the cast for their reunion issue and my brain is going to EXPLODE with all this awesomeness!The ladies Tina Fey, Lindsay Lohan, Rachel McAdams, Lacey Chabert and Amanda Seyfield look absolutely stunning!

Ten years! Ten years guys! For ten years we've been quoting the movie! Still to this day it is one of my favourite movies! What is not to love?! NOTHING BECAUSE IT IS SO FETCH!



Here are some highlights from the interview:

Lindsay tried explaining her ‘beef’ with Hilary Duff to Tina Fey & Amy Poehler

Oh to be a fly on that wall!
 “There was one day where [Lindsay] tried to explain to Amy [Poehler] and me her beef with Hilary Duff, but we couldn’t crack it,” the glorious Tina Fey recalls. “But we were pretending we could follow it.” 

Pink uggs for Pink Wednesdays

'On Wednesdays, we wear pink' and so Lindsay was determined to find pink uggs for that garbage scene, as she recalls,  "I had been online trying to get pink Uggs because I had a pink pleated skirt in the scene where I fall into the garbage can. I was like, 'I need pink Uggs!”

We remember the lines better than the cast guys!

McAdams recalls a time a fan approached her with a favour, "I was staying at a bed-and-breakfast recently in the-middle-of-nowhere Ireland. And one of the owners' granddaughters came up to me, and she gave me a piece of pink paper and she goes, 'Can you write down just a few of your favorite Mean Girls quotes?' It was so sweet," she explained. "I couldn't think of any of them! It's been 10 years! So I said, 'Well, what are your favorites?' So she literally fed me all these lines, like 'Is butter a carb?'"


I absolutely LOVE this reunion! Mean Girls forever!

Hands down my favourite Mean Girls scene:



To read rest of the interview check out http://insidemovies.ew.com/2014/11/05/mean-girls-reunion/ :) 

images: 
http://insidemovies.ew.com/2014/11/05/mean-girls-reunion/?utm_source=huffingtonpost.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=pubexchange_article 

http://uk.eonline.com/news/466464/the-20-best-mean-girls-quotes-ranked-from-grool-to-totally-fetch

No comments:

Post a Comment