Thursday 3 August 2017

Red wine and Ambien

Roll the dice.

let's out quote each other.

drink up

its going to be a long night.

in the morning you can sober up your regret of me.


You was afraid of your own light

so you sat in the darkness

I noticed your sensations

you brought out my hidden emotions

so tell me

where does one hide its human sins?


I should've warned you to tread lightly

wouldn't want to wake up my demons

they will eat you up and spit you out

they will grab you by the throat and suffocate you

they will pour vinegar on your scars and watch you suffer with great pleasure.

shhh lets not wake them

gently boy.

gently

let's not wake them.


Why don't they like me?

they made a home out of me

but they grasp my wings when I try to fly away.

I set fire to my soul to keep them warm

and still

still they hurt me

they let me bleed

why don't they let me live?

why don't they let me love?


Don't come closer boy

you be doomed

please don't allow me to destroy you

please don't allow me to ruin your precious ways

step back boy

they can smell your kind heart

step back


You want to see my soul you say

my soul ain't the same anymore my dear

it's now decorated with my filthy fears

and insecurities

but I will show you my scars

if you show me yours

each one has a story

light a cigarette

it's going to be a long night


I can hear them

they have woken

and they are hungry

they want to eat away my joy

they want to strip me naked

they want to take me for a ride

through hell

can you hear the devil's melody playing?

can you hear their voices in your head too?

is it getting louder and louder?



Where's my peace of mind?

I think I lost it somewhere here

I'm too tired to look for it today

too tired to fight

so I just listen as they talk

and I listen some more

I let them feed me words

the same words I feed to you



Oh.

did you cut yourself with my sharp words?

did the fire from my heart bring you pain?

did you build yourself a wall with the bricks I threw at you?

my dear boy

you can't go cry wolf

when I come with a warning sign

can you now?










No comments:

Post a Comment