Wednesday 9 August 2017

we share the sadness. split screen sadness.



Have you noticed // it has been raining every day since that day // I love the rain // it was a rainy night that I realised my feelings for you // there was thunder // it was late night // do you remember? // if only we could wash away our sins in the rain // I would wash you away


**********

I look away // than I look back at you // come here // come closer I say // show me how you see the world // I want to see the world through your eyes // you smile in a self satisfied way // are you ready? // you ask // are you ready to sell your soul to the devil? // I whisper in your ear // don't you know that the devil was once an angel?

**********
With your intense stare and your kind eyes, you are the master of maybes. My heart is too big, too full, to be someone's maybe.

**********

Throw yourself at life


Let it burn you


Just don't burn others


That's a hard baggage to carry with you


**********


I always try to create a love out of words, thinking words could save people but who is going to save me?

**********
Oh boy
Guess I'm cupids favourite practical joke
Well played cupid
Well played.

Loving the first one reminded me of the time I taught myself how to ride the bike - I was so very scared and yet too stubborn to wear a helmet so I was left with bruises and cuts. I have scars on my body to show for both.

I was a messy emotional stressball of a child. Headstrong and reckless nonetheless. I used to stutter too, forever in a speechless awe. Loving the second one, I was that child all over again.

**********

I tell you my heart is a ruin // you tell me to start rebuilding // will you believe me if I tell you I'm afraid most days // my mind is messy // I'm unpredictable // more emotionally unstable than the London weather // I love deep // but burn myself deeper // most days I wake up wondering // if the sadness ever ends // but you see, I want to own it // I want to own my sadness // I want to wear it as a crown on my head // like a phoenix // I want to burn // and be reborn by fire // stronger and brighter than before // you make me believe that I can I can I can // you got me thinking // you got me feeling.


**********


There's no stillness in my chaos


I am a passionate highly sensitive person


and it might suck for my heart at times


but does damn well for my writing.


**********





No comments:

Post a Comment