Tuesday 8 August 2017

A rhyming poem for Sam.

The day I knew I was in a much better place mentally and emotionally, was the day I made my best friend laugh again after a long long time. How his bright blue eyes glowed with pride and happiness as we spent the night laughing away like the old days. "The reason I kept coming back is because I know this isn't you "
I wrote this poem just for him as he forever moans that none of my poems rhyme.









I have this best friend who is a twat

His long legs remind me of my cat

He is always on a diet

Damnnn he is never bloody quiet

He is crazy for cherry beer

Tbh I secretly think he is queer

 He loves the colour blue for his Team

Rachel is the girl of his dream

He has a heart of gold

His white convorses are dirty and old

Next year he is moving away

Bye bye my bae

London is going to suck without him

Altho he would always ditch me for the gym

Our friendship is something I forever treasure

Word on the street is that he gives great pleasure (ew!)

The thought just made me sick

Cos I'm forever taking the mick

Of his small dick 

But joke aside, I eternally love you

My forever and ever annoying boo

Even though you are always muting me

My favourite cheese is brie

Now I'm off to eat

Hope you found this poem neat.




No comments:

Post a Comment